1. Your price is based on your “risk” profile — your age, height and weight, health, family health history, occupation and hobbies. To get your best price, your agent needs detailed and accurate information on all the above.
2. Any upfront “Quote” is an estimate, not a firm price. Your final price is determined by the Insurance company you select, after it has reviewed your application and medical results. The more accurate and detailed the information you give upfront, the more accurate your Quote will be.
3. Different Term Life Insurance companies may have different prices for the same risk profile. By finding the best company for you out of the over 1,000 companies that offer Term Life Insurance, you may be able to save hundreds of dollars a year for the same coverage.
4. All Term Life Insurance Companies are independently rated for financial stability. Most financial advisors recommend you choose a company rated A- to A++ by
A.M. Best. *
SelectQuote has exclusive videos of Suze Orman offering impartial advice on buying Life Insurance.
* A.M. Best Company: These ratings represents A.M. Best's opinion of the insurer's financial strength annd ability to meet ongoing obligations to policyholders, and is not an implied warranty of the company's ability to meet its financial obligations. A.M. Best is an independent rating organization that has assigned its financial strength rating based on a variety of factors, including operating performance, asset quality, financial flexibility, and capitalization. Ratings are current as of 01/04/2007. Current ratings may be viewedat www.ambest.com.